We are thrilled and excited to serve you for the 2023-2024 academic year with our HI Dining by Sodexo program. Our primary goal is to bring fun and food together while prioritizing safety by adhering to existing rules for personal hygiene, food safety, and infection control. We diligently follow State and Sacred Hearts Academy guidelines to ensure the safety of all our students.
We have an array of offerings to make your dining experience enjoyable and convenient:
BREAKFAST is available for purchase at the Student from 6:30AM-7:30AM, until supplies last.
LUNCH (PRE-ORDERS) Pre-Orders by Friday at 10:00PM for the following Monday thru Friday. Forms will be open on Wednesday afternoon. Pre-Orders comes with fantastic benefits, are priced at a reduced rate, and ensure your favorite meals are ready for you with a fast pick-up!
To pre-order click on your designated order form below:
- ELC order form link: https://tinyurl.com/ELCSHA2023
- Grades 1-12 order from link: https://tinyurl.com/SODEXOSHA2023
- Pre Ordered meals are available for pick up at the Lunch counter. A limited amount of Hot meals will be available for purchase on a first come first serve basis. Please note that there are no refunds or credit on pre-orders.
HOT MEALS AVAILABILITY While pre-orders are encouraged a limited amount of hot meals will be available for purchase on a first-come, first-serve basis. These hot meals are a great option for those who may have not pre-ordered a meal for a given day.
SNACK BAR is available during recess and lunch periods with limited availability for after school purchases.
DAILY ORDERING Please take note of the daily ordering processes for different grade levels:
- ELC thru Grade 3 Students will receive a school ID card to be used for School Lunch Only (No Snack Bar, etc.). If they will be purchasing a School Lunch, their ID cards will be collected before meal service and returned to the classroom at the end of the lunch period.
- Grades 4-12 may use their ID card at their discretion for all meal purchases.
- If you would like us to restrict your child’s purchase to only School Lunch, please initial the bottom of the Sodexo Payment Form. If your child has no restrictions, you may wish to counsel them on their dietary selections.
MEAL/PURCHASE RESTRICTIONS Parents/Guardians have the option of restricting choices to School Lunch only, allowing their child(ren) to purchase from our complete lunch and snack menu, or setting a daily spending limit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all inquiries.
We exclusively accept payment thru the MyMealtime program, where your student's ID card serves as the primary means to utilize these funds. Payment can be made using two methods:
CHECK or CASH PRE-LOAD You may preload your student’s account by sending a check (payable to Sodexo) or cash to the Food Service Office along with the Sodexo Payment Form.
ONLINE PAYMENT An alternative option is to pay online through www.mymealtime.com. Please note that there is a convenience fee to utilize this service assessed by MyMealtime.
NO REFUND POLICY Refunds are not available in this program. Any funds loaded into your student's MyMealtime account will carry over until their senior year. However, please note any leftover funds at the nd of their senior year will be forfeited.
We will be deducting the cost of pre-ordered meals from the student accounts at the start of the week. Please ensure your student's account is loaded on MyMealtime to facilitate this process. Sodexo will allow a negative balance of up to $10. If the account accumulates more than $10 negative charge, lunches will not be prepared until the account is sufficiently filled.
We are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable dining experience for all of our students. If you have any questions or need mroe information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Looking forward to a wonderful academic year together!
Area General Manager, HI Dining by Sodexo