2022-2023 School Year Online Pre-Order Forms*
*Pre-Ordered by the Friday before by 10:00PM HST for the following Monday thru Friday. Weekly Pre-Order Forms will open on Wednesday afternoons.
We are so excited to serve you during the upcoming 2022-2023 academic year. HI Dining by Sodexo is looking forward to bringing fun and food together while ensuring safety by reinforcing existing rules for personal hygiene, food safety, and infection control. We follow state and Sacred Hearts Academy guidelines to ensure all of our students are safe. Current procedures are subject to change at any time due to State and School requirements and regulations. For more information please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BREAKFAST is available for purchase at the Student from 6:30AM-7:30AM, until supplies last.
LUNCH Pre-Orders by Friday at 10:00PM for the following Monday thru Friday. Forms will be open on Wednesday afternoon. To pre-order click on your designated order form below:
- Grades 1-6 order form link: https://tinyurl.com/SodexoLSSHA
- Grades 7-12 order from link: https://tinyurl.com/SodexoUSSHA
- Pre Ordered meals are available for pick up at the Lunch counter. A limited amount of Hot meals will be available for purchase, first come first serve basis. Pre orders are encouraged; however, please note that there are no refunds or credit on pre-orders.
SNACK BAR is reopening and available during recess and lunch periods
- Grades JK-3 will have an ID card that will be kept in the child’s classroom and used for School Lunch Only (no snacks, etc.). If they will be purchasing a School Lunch their ID cards will be delivered to the food service office before meal service and returned to the classroom at the end of the lunch period.
- Grades 4-12 may use their ID card at their discretion for all meal purchases. Parents of students in Grades 4 -12 have the option of restricting choices to School Lunch only, allowing their child(ren) to purchase from our complete lunch and snack menu, or setting a daily spending limit. If you would like us to restrict your child’s purchase to only School Lunch, please initial the bottom of the Sodexo Payment Form. If your child has no restrictions, you may wish to counsel them on their dietary selections.
*Due to Safety concerns, Toasters & Ice for Personal Water Bottles will not be available at this time. Please plan according with the meals you provide for your child.
We accept payment thru our meal plan program only. Your student’s ID card will be the vehicle to utilize your funds.
• You may preload your student’s account by sending a check (payable to Sodexo) or cash to the Food Service Office along with the Sodexo Payment Form.
• You may also pay online through www.mymealtime.com. There is a convenience fee to utilize this service.
• Both the Sodexo Payment Form and instructions on access and use of MyMealTime can be found at: https://www.sacredhearts.org/sodexo
Please Note: There are no refunds for this program. Funds will carry over until your student’s senior year. Any leftover funds will be forfeited.
We will be deducting student's accounts per day. Please have your student's account loaded on MealTime. We will only allow a negative balance of $10. Should an account accumulate more than a $10 negative charge, lunches will not be prepared until the account is filled.
Please contact me if your daughter has any dietary allergies, at email@example.com.
Mahalo & Stay Safe,
Area General Manager, Sodexo