At Sodexo Hawaii, Health and Safety are #1. The health and safety of our students and employees is our utmost priority. Quality of life is at the core of our work today and always. With our rigorous processes, superior expertise and committed team of people, we will ensure resources are directed at protecting our community. While we are continuing to reinforce existing rules for personal hygiene, food safety, and infection control, HI Dining by Sodexo is also working to prevent and mitigate the spread of the virus.
During this time, we have altered our food service on campus to the following.
- There will be 6 options for students to choose from Breakfast, 2 Snack options, Type A Entrée, Vegetarian, Weekly Salad Special.
- Breakfast, Snack and Lunch must be pre-ordered by Sunday @ 10:00am for the following Monday thru Friday.
- Breakfast will be available for picked up at the Student Center from 7:15 am - 7:50am.
- Snacks Options will be delivered to designated areas as students will be eating with their classes at 9:15am - 10:00am
- Lunch Options Lower School Meals will be picked up in the Student Center. Middle & Upper School will be delivered to designated areas as students will be eating with their classes 11:15am-1145am or 1:00pm –1:45pm.
- Snack Kit Orders: No refunds or credit for orders not picked up.
Please keep your child's MealTime account filled. All meals will be deducted that day from your child's account. students can go to a negative $10. Should a student accumulate a negative balance of more than $10, meals will not be prepared.
*Due to Safety concerns, Microwaves, Toasters & Ice for Personal water bottles will not be available at this time. Please plan according with the meals you provide for your child.
Deadline to order will remain Sunday at 10am for the following Monday thru Friday.
Please contact me if your daughter has any dietary allergies, at email@example.com
Mahalo & Stay Safe,
Area General Manager, Sodexo
We offer a prepaid food account eliminating the need for students to carry cash, as well as helping to expedite lunch service. Deposits for lunch service will be loaded directly onto student’s ID cards. Online deposits or checking student purchases can be made at www.mymealtime.com, but online deposits will be assessed a convenience fee. Payments can also be made by check (payable to Sodexo) or cash at the Food Service Office. Payments that result in insufficient funds will be assessed a $10 service charge. Students must have funds available in order to purchase items; accounts that hold a negative balance must deposit funds in order to resume lunch and snack purchases.