You are here
Sacred Hearts Academy was founded in 1909 by the Sisters of the Sacred Hearts. Today, it is the largest all-girls private school in Hawaii for students in grades pre-kindergarten to 12. Curriculum is college preparatory, focusing on science, technology, engineering and math, and the school is proud of its 100% college acceptance record.
The school, with enrollment of over 900 students, emphasizes a values based character development program and is noted for its performing and visual arts programs. The School is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools, the National Catholic Education Association, and the Hawaii Association of Independent Schools.
Human Resources/Payroll Manager
- Provide assistance in the areas of human resources, benefits, payroll, temporary disability, worker's compensation, and leave records.
- Ensure timely preparation of payroll data.
- Audit, maintain, and control employee records.
- Assist with new hires and terminations.
- Monitor eligibility requirements for benefits and coordinate coverage and payments with accounts payables.
- Support and drive the health and wellness initiatives of the Academy.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree with concentration in human resources or business administration and minimum four years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and HRIS (ADP preferred)
Please see attached file for Full Job Description
High School Administration
Vice Principal, Grades 7 - 12
The Academy is seeking a Vice Principal for Grades 7-12. The Vice Principal is responsible for supervising students and staff and assisting the Head of School with implementing and managing policies, practices, and regulations to ensure that all students meet the Expected Schoolwide Learning Expectations.
The ideal candidate will have a Master’s degree in education, preferably in School Administration, with a minimum of five years’ experience in teaching and senior management positions at the Middle and/or High School level. Outstanding integrity and good moral character, excellent organizational and motivational skills, and familiarity with school management technology programs are essential.
High School Faculty
Social Studies and AP US History Teacher
Candidates should send confidential resumes with cover letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Sacred Hearts Academy is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.